Sunday, February 6, 2011

Britney Spears Releases “Hold It Against Me” Teaser #2



Continuing with her planned daily release of small clips for her upcoming artistic work, Britney Spears has offered up the second teaser from her "Hold It Against Me" music video.

The pop star posted a link to the new five-second look on her Twitter account on Saturday (February 5), as she wrote, "If I said you have to wait 12 more days, would you hold it against me?"

As previously reported by GossipCenter, Miss Spears is unleashing the short previews on a daily basis each day for the two weeks leading up to the release of the official video for the recently released hit song.

Of working on the video with Britney, project director Jonas Åkerlund said in a statement, "[Britney's] been great throughout the entire process. At the end of the shoot I got the warmest hug I ever got from an artist, and I look forward to hugging her again very soon! I've been around long enough to know when an artist gives it their all, and to me it doesn't get better than this. This video is gonna be f---ing awesome. It's all Britney."

No comments:

Post a Comment