Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Britney Spears “Hold It Against Me” Teaser #3



Offering up the third installment in her two-week long tease, Britney Spears has just released another 5 second clip from the much-awaited "Hold It Against Me" music video.

The pop star tweeted of the just-released segment, "Just saw a new cut of #HIAM. SOOOO excited to share it! 11 days to go.... - Britney"

Of working on the video with Britney, project director Jonas Åkerlund said in a statement, "[Britney's] been great throughout the entire process. At the end of the shoot I got the warmest hug I ever got from an artist, and I look forward to hugging her again very soon! I've been around long enough to know when an artist gives it their all, and to me it doesn't get better than this. This video is gonna be f---ing awesome. It's all Britney."

Meanwhile, Miss Spears' manager also took to Twitter this morning (February 6) to deliver a message, as he wrote, "Going 2 the Superbowl today…If FEMME FATALE is still trending WW by the time I get back I'll get brit to do a Q&A on Twitter. -Adam, Manager"

No comments:

Post a Comment