Monday, March 21, 2011

Britney Spears' Deluxe Edition Songs: Listen Now!



As the release date of her new album gets nearer and nearer, Britney Spears music continues to find its way to the web.

The "Hold It Against Me" singer can most recently be heard in four tunes from the Femme Fatale deluxe edition - which is available for purchase beginning March 29th.

Among the new material are songs such as "Selfish," "Up n Down," "Don't Keep Me Waiting" and "He About To Loose Me".

Talking about her much-awaited release, Spears recently told Rolling Stone, “I wanted to make a fresh-sounding album for the clubs or something that you play in your car when you’re going out at night that gets you excited."

She added, “I also wanted to experiment with all the different types of music I love, which is why you hear a mixture of pop, hip-hop and dance throughout the album. I also really wanted to play with my voice and change up my sound here and there which was really fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment